List:       koffice
Subject:    typo in kspread.po
From:       Andrea Celli <andrea.celli () libero ! it>
Date:       2003-08-22 7:56:44

Definition

The FIXED() function rounds a number to the specified number of decimals,
formats the number in decimal format string, and returns the result as text.
If decimals is negative, number is rounded to the left of the decimal point.
If you omit decimals, it is assumed to be 2. If optional parameter no_commas
is True, thousand separators will not show up.

Syntax
FIXED(number;decimals;no_commas)

Examples
FIXED(1234.567;1) returns \"1,234.6\"
FIXED(1234.567;1;FALSE) returns \"1234.6\"

Both examples should return 1,234.6

I'd change also last period in definition
"If optional parameter no_commas
is FALSE or omitted,  thousand separators will show up.

Examples
FIXED(1234.567;1) returns \"1,234.6\"
FIXED(1234.567;1;TRUE) returns \"1234.6\"

ANOTHER RELATED PROBLEM

If I omit second parameter I'm not able to use third:
FIXED(1234.567;true) returns 1,234.57

Then syntax should be:

FIXED(number [;decimals [;no_commas]])

bye, Andrea Celli