List:       koffice
Subject:    Formula conversion
From:       Andreas Nicolai <Andreas.Nicolai () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-05-20 15:17:08

Hi there!

I have the problem of converting formulas from one formel editor to another
(MS Word <-> KWord <->OpenWriter ... etc.)

Why cannot there be a simple conversion specification either in XML or as
simple text string (for instance LaTex format)? That would help already a
great deal. Even though these redmond guys won't support it...

Btw, I really like the "edit formula as text" feature of KFormula!

Andreas