List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: More bugs and ambiguities, in kspread.po
From:       Andrea Celli <andrea.celli () libero ! it>
Date:       2003-07-01 22:32:39

Alle 21:40, marted́ 1 luglio 2003, Tobias Erbsland scrisse:
> Hello
>
> I found some "bugs" in the strings of kspread...:

I also, I've got a long list ...
- more or less all functions SUM....XY are descried in quite crazy way
- MROUND: you approach a number with a multiple of the "multiple"
- the word "value" is often used in inconsistent way

Now we are "frozen", then i think is better anybody correct problems he meet,
when this is possible.
In the case of parse/parsec, it's impossible to change only translation.

bye, Andrea