List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: A few features that I'd like to see in koffice.
From:       "M. Fioretti" <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2003-06-29 16:31:22

On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 13:57:25 at 01:57:25PM -0300, L. Andrew Somerville (landrews@andrewonline.ca) wrote:

> Kword - I would really like to see syntax highlighting similar to
> kate in kword. I would be a really handy feature for writing up
> reports and assignments.

Syntax highlighting is for computer programs, which are *not* written
with word processors. This, and the fact that you indeed speak of
reports and assignments, make me wonder if you don't mean something
else, like templates.

May I ask you to specify better what you mean with the request above?

    Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Reality is an illusion - perception is what counts.