List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KDE, QT & UTF8
From:       Bharathi S <bharathi () lantana ! tenet ! res ! in>
Date:       2003-06-19 9:53:58

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, David Faure wrote:

> > Nice. So any change in QT lib will give a imd result in KDE app.
>
> In KDE, but not in KOffice, since it's a *fork* (i.e. our own
> modified copy). However Lars said he would give a hand at updating
> our copy (KoRichText) with the necessary stuff (otherwise I'll have
> a look at it, once Qt-3.2 is out)

:-O, KOffice is using it's own libs. Grrrrrr.... I thought KOffice
Libs is providing a front end for QT widgets like file dialog etc.
Both libs are completely independent ?? OR once the QT become stable
then the QT libs will be updated with new KOffice libs. Correct me :)

Thanks,
--
Bharathi S, IndLinuX Team,   (__)
DON Lab,    TeNeT Group,     oo )

Learn By Listening. Understand By Reflecting.