List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KDE, QT & UTF8
From:       Bharathi S <bharathi () lantana ! tenet ! res ! in>
Date:       2003-06-19 8:59:09

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, David Faure wrote:

> A fork of Qt's rendering engine, but with no change related to Indic
> support at all, yet.

Nice. So any change in QT lib will give a imd result in KDE app.

> > support for Indic languages is included. But I am able to view the
> > indic contents in KDE 3 itself.

> Hmm. Magic? :)

Sorry. I am getting same error in KDE and QT applications. I like to
see the QT's rendering code to debug the problem. Already I searched
in the code but I can't able to locate it, particularly utf8 code
reordering, glyph substitution etc...

TIA,
--
Bharathi S, IndLinuX Team,   (__)
DON Lab,    TeNeT Group,     oo )

Learn By Listening. Understand By Reflecting.