List:       koffice
Subject:    Kpresenter: effects playback to a different $DISPLAY?
From:       "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () baylink ! com>
Date:       2003-06-08 2:01:35

I don't at the moment have Koffice installed -- someone suggested that
it's having trouble with KDE 3.1, which RH 9 ships with? -- but my
target usage is television graphics... for which I'd like to know how
difficult someone thinks it might be to convince it to do it's playback
on a different X display than it's editing is on?

Do I need to UTSL?  Or does someone within the sound of my keyboard
know offhand?

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")