List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kprinter and KFormula troubles...Getting better :)....
From:       Ulrich Kuettler <ulrich.kuettler () mailbox ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2003-06-01 9:27:44

Hi Rodolfo

> 	I have tested the latest cvs...as the green and red rectangles appear i
> guess it has your patch applied....

Ehm, not really. That wasn't the rectangle the patch is about. But your pdf
files show the problem anyway. (No need to send even more pdf files. :] )
It's a glyph--metric mismatch. I'm especially amazed that the esstix fonts
have this problem, too. They used to work, after all, and I cannot remember a
change in kformula that could be the culprit. (I use qt3.1.1 from qt-copy
here --- not the very current --- and so I cannot use esstix right now.)

> 	Also i hope we have soon more scalable symbols besides sum, product and
> integral :)...

Which symbols do you what to have? And, even more important, how do you think
it should work? (The current approach is limited to these three symbols. We
cannot have a toolbar button for lots of huge symbols.)

Greetings
Uli