List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: koffice for Debian/Woody
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2003-05-30 15:04:40

Le Vendredi 30 Mai 2003 14:47, John Summerfield a écrit :
> http://www.koffice.org/install-binaries.phtml tells me "See an excellent
> FAQ on KDE3 and KOffice for debian here."
>
> When I follow that link, I find no mention of koffice.
>
> I've had these lines in /etc/apt/sources.list for some time:
> # Latest KDE debs for woody.
> #deb http://download.au.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/latest/Debian/ woody main
> deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.1.1/Debian stable main
>
> I find myself wanting to use kspread, but can't find one to install.
>
> Your document goes on: "The download location for Debian-KOffice packages
> is http://people.debian.org/~bab/kde3." That document does not exist.

The debian packages for Woody are on the KDE ftp server. Try putting something
like that in your /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://download.au.kde.org/pub/kde/koffice-1.2.1/Debian/ woody main

or use one of the mirrors.

Questions about debian packages of KDE should be asked on the debian-kde
mailing list part of the Debian project.

Cheers,
Charles

--
cmiramon@kde-france.org