List:       koffice
Subject:    koffice-1.2.90 build/run problem
From:       Sergiy Kudryk <s_kudryk () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-05-24 15:57:29

 Hello people

 Can somebody assist me ?

 I have a problem with koffice 1.2.90 compilation/running.
 I recompile this project several times (without qsa support)
 ..  after succesfull building i can't get any applications
 running (everything dies after several seconds without any warning
 in terminal). Strace shows that kword gets sighup after trying
 initialize ole-powerpoint .. Looks very strange to me ..

 In inet i found some info (related to "-leditor" error) .. i recompile/install
 qt-3.1.1 with thread support enabled and successfully build and install
 qsa-beta3, but after this koffice configure script claims about absent kde plugins for UIC :

 configure:21163: checking if UIC has KDE plugins available
 configure:21188: /usr/lib/qt-3.1/bin/uic -L /usr/lib/kde3/plugins/designer -nounload -impl
 actest.h actest.ui > actest.cpp
 configure:21191: $? = 0

 So my question is next (maybe stupid) - what the build requirements
 for koffice-1.2.90 to get it running ?

 My platform: RedHat 9.0 (gcc 3.2.2, qt 3.1.1 without/with thread support, ImageMagick-5.5.2,
 wv2-0.0.9, aspell-0.50.3)

 Thanks.

 Regards,
 Sergiy Kudryk