List:       koffice
Subject:    Krita
From:       Ben Lamb <koffice () zurgy ! org>
Date:       2003-05-23 13:00:36

I have a v.recent CVS version of KDE and KOffice. I have never been able to get Krita \
to work, it complains thus:

kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: library=libkritapart: \
file=/usr/local/kde-cvs/lib/kde3/libkritapart.la: \
/usr/local/kde-cvs/lib/kde3/libkritapart.so: undefined symbol: GetLocaleMessage

Does anyone know where GetLocaleMessage lives and what module from the CVS I might \
need to recompile to get Krita working?

Thanks,

Ben.

BTW The rest of my CVS KOffice/KDE installation works.