List:       koffice
Subject:    Trying to remove frame borders from printouts in KWord
From:       "Nigel Weeks" <nigel () e-easy ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-05-16 4:49:56

Hi there.

If you put a frame on top of another frame in kword(the latest stable
available), you cannot stop the border of the top frame printing out.

The QT library (qpainter_x11.cpp) has the line style "NoPen", but it seems
to runs the same code as SOLID?!? (qpainter_x11.cpp:line 770)

It'd be nice of we had that choice for border styles as well as Solid, Dash,
DashDot, DashDotDot.

There are many changes to the source, and I'm not sure if I'd catch them
all.

By adding the NoPen border (Probably call it "None" on the gui), would this
get rid of the borders showing up at print time?

Just an idea. Keep up the great work on KOffice - it's sweeeeet!!!!!

Nigel Weeks
E-Easy
15 Wellington St. Launceston Tas 7250
Ph. 61 3  6334 6664