List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fwd: formulas in kword!
From:       Ulrich Kuettler <ulrich.kuettler () mailbox ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2003-05-12 20:46:39

On Sunday 11 May 2003 02:14, Rodolfo Conde Martínez wrote:

> 	Hi...
>
> 	Thats bad :(....why not use the openoffice opensymbol font ?? isnt it free
> or doesnt have the needed chars ?? im putting on the web all the math fonts
> i have, im not sure if they are all free....but if they are maybe something
> can be done.....if they got the desired chars :(......
>
> 	The URL is:
>
> 	http://ada.fciencias.unam.mx/~rconde/ttf-math.tar.bz2
>
> 	its 3M.....hope its of some help......

That's of great help, indeed. Thank you. It'll take some time until I've
figured out which fonts work and which ones don't. But with these fonts it
should be possible to have kformula working again. ;)

However, do you know where these fonts are from? Do you have an url for at
least a few of them? That would be of help, too.

Greetings,
Uli