List:       koffice
Subject:    koffice spreadsheet
From:       <vailima () chilitech ! net>
Date:       2003-05-11 16:59:42

Ladies and Gentlemen;

Possible "Bug"

Has anyone yet notified you of a possible bug with regard to the Koffice \
Spreadsheet,one involving the refusal of the program to save to a floppy diskette?

While there may be other "bugs" with regard to the software in question, this is one \
which I'm sure is not operater generated.

I use the Koffice spreadsheet daily, to log in for example, weather conditions and \
typical of such usage it is normal by way of MNT to back up all such files to a \
floppy and to the Windows section of the hard drive. In the case of the floppy the \
software simply will not record onto the diskette. Attempts to back up the file by \
way of MNT to the Windows section of the hard drive present no problems.

At present the only "work a round" is to exit the software, out to the user window, \
then copy and paste the file to the floppy.

A check of the floppy and the free space available shows more than sufficiant room to \
take the generated data file.

At present I'm using Mandrake v9.0, on a Dell Latitude CPi, with 128KRam.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Edward Barr / vailima@chilitech.net