List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fwd: formulas in kword!
From:       Ulrich Kuettler <ulrich.kuettler () mailbox ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2003-05-06 17:37:56

> 	Hi Uli....
>
> 	I send some time ago a mail here talking about another choice for math
> fonts besides the esstix family....i got these called Quanta Pi fonts, they
> look nice and it seems they at least all the basic symbols and more....and
> have a nice style....it seems theyre free, but maybe someone can check it
> to be sure...im attaching them, the .bz2 file is not so big (100k) so that
> everyone can check them, here kcharselect can see them just fine.....

Hi:

Thank you very much. I simply forgot those.

These fonts are indeed very nice and I'll add support for them real soon(tm).
However, sadly, they won't solve the problem at hand. These fonts don't seem
to contain the needed bracket parts. These are needed to built brackets,
braces and such that are larger than a single char.

The quanta fonts are simply not enough for kformula. :(

Greetings,
Uli