Hi, I noticed a strange behavior of Kword in regard to how it interprets keyboard. It looks like its view of the keyboard differs from the X-server's one. I use on my PC a Sun keyboard which has "additional" function keys on the left hand site. I can "xmodmap" them and I use them under X or KDE (assigned some of them to functions in Sawfish or applications like Emacs). It looks like Kword has its own view of what a keycode should translate to. In other words, it looks like it takes keycodes and does the translation itself. So, X-server translates keycode 125 to keysym 0x1005ff72, SunCopy, for Kword it is an undefined keystroke. Is it bug or feature? Is there any way to change this behavior? Thanks for your time. Regards, Chris ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice