List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Minimal Koffice
From:       "M. Fioretti" <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2003-05-03 19:56:19

On Sat, May 03, 2003 19:33:25 at 07:33:25PM +0400, Vadim Plessky (vplessky@faringosept.ru) wrote:

> I believe it's possible to build kdelibs without arts (therefor, dropping
> extra dependency)

0) How do we know for sure if it is actually possible?
1) If possible, is it as simple as one config/make switch?
2) What does the end user lose? Nice but useless sounds when making a
spelling mistake or saving a file, what?

	 TIA,
		Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

If children must grow able to leverage computers to meet their own
goals as free citizens, that's not possible with commercial software,
period. -- Ruben Safir