List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Minimal Koffice
From:       Bharathi S <bharathi () lantana ! tenet ! res ! in>
Date:       2003-04-30 12:49:32

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, M. Fioretti wrote:

> > Is there any minimal (memory foot print) version of koffice ?

> I don't know the answer, but (on behalf of the RULE project below)
> am very interested in this.

Thanks :) Basically we want to run the koffice from the memory (64 /
128MB RAM). We having one system image in CD (like Knoppix), after
drive.

Presently we want to add the KOffice + FVWM with that image. But We
are NOT yet found the exact memory foot print of KOffice (help). If
the size of the KOffice is less then 30MB (on CD), then it will be
very easy for us to load it in to mem.

Thanks :)
--
Bharathi S, IndLinuX Team,  (__)
DON Lab,      TeNeT Group,  oo )

It is often NOT to see an insult then avenge it.