List:       koffice
Subject:    a filter wanted for snp
From:       "Frederik Vos" <fvos () vosberg ! be>
Date:       2003-04-28 16:51:25

Hello all,

No idea or this is the right place to ask, if not, just tell me :)

I'm searching for a filter for snp files. This are files from MS Access: a
'Access Report Output'.
The file is a compressed file, which you can extract with the util
cabextract (i found that util on my Suse 8.2 cdroms).
Then another file with the same extension appears. If you look into the
file with the mc editor (i cannot see which filter it's using, in vi or
emacs it's just garbage), you can read the text .. There is garbage, some
fonts and printer defs, and every letter is seperated by a space.
I'm not a programmer .. can someone help .. if needed: i can provide some
files.

--
m. vr. gr.
Frederik Vos