List:       koffice
Subject:    dependecies issues - wordprocessor
From:       Kermit Tensmeyer <kermit.tensmeyer () verizon ! net>
Date:       2003-04-26 20:28:59

Install via rpm of [  ] Koffice-wordprocessing indicates missing dependecies
 libgsf.so  and wv2.so.  It would seem that wv2 is also dependent of libgsf

 attempting to build libgsf indicates that
 configure: error: Library requirements (
    libbonobo-2.0 >= 2.0.0
    gnome-vfs-2.0 >= 1.9.16 )

  Oh this is Really Good. In order to use KDE new WordProcessor
  I must have current development libraries for Gnome.

    Excuse me would you happen to know of any KDE based Office software?