Hi, > I used Kontour to make a picture (I want to include in my latex file). I > resized the picture since I just need a little one. But when I export the > file to EPS, what I got is the picture with one page size. How can I get > the eps file with the same size that I define in Kontour? I dont know if thats possible. An alternative could be to import the picture into karbon14 (it has kontour import), and use its eps export filter. IIRC that uses the size of the picture, not the page. Cheers, Rob. ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice