List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kivio testing
From:       Peter Simonsson <psn () linux ! se>
Date:       2003-04-16 13:07:23

On Tuesday 15 April 2003 18.20, Daniel Engelschalt wrote:
> hi all,

Hi

> i quickly checked kivio and i have some questions about it:
>
> (1) why is the terminator the only icon that doesn't have connectors?

A bug... Please file a bugreport.

> (2) when i move an icon from the stencil set to workplace it is selected.
> if i
> want to give it a name i just start typing and don't want to double click.
> is
> that already on a wishlist?

Nope, please report this one.

> (3) in the context menu an entry for editing the text is missing.

Ok, this one I'll fix straight away.

> (4) how can i connect three icons like this:
> D---N
>

> +---+

> where D is a decision and N is the "no" path. i just figured out connecting
> and x straight... i saw a green dot on the connection line but moving it
> didn't
> do anything.

Impossible right now, report as a wishlist.

> (5) maybe an option would be useful to make text, which is larger than the
> icon, visible:
>   /\      /\
>  / D\   Default
>  \ B/   Behavior
>   \/      \/
>
> this is sometimes more readable than having too big icons.

Please report as wishlist.

If you find more issues and they aren't in the bugdatabase just make a report
and I'll try to implement it (or fix it) as fast as I can.
Thanks.

--
LLaP
Peter Simonsson