List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Compiling the CVS version.
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-04-12 12:25:47

The aspell support in KOffice is very new and will surely need some tweaking
after KOffice 1.3 Beta 1.

A few ideas about your problem
- try to install it in /usr/local not in /opt/aspell
- check if you have a file aspell.h (for example I do not have one despite
installing the aspell-devel package.)

In any case, you may perhaps want to add a bug report at KDE Bugs:
http://bugs.kde.org

Have a nice day/evening/night!