List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Plucker export for KWord
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-04-11 14:51:08

Please add a bug report (as wish) at KDE Bugs: http://bugs.kde.org

Personally I would not consider it an easy format, as you need many
conversions from a KWord document (binary format, split text bigger than
32KB, convert images, "escape" non-latin1 characters...)  The positive point
is that it is documented.

In any case, as for each filter, someone will need to take time to develop it.

BTW: the file format documentation is at: http://docs.plkr.org/DBFormat.html

Have a nice day/evening/night!