List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: koffice + kospell
From:       <lukas.tinkl () suse ! cz>
Date:       2003-04-07 10:15:32

Dne po 7. dubna 2003 12:07 Laurent Montel napsal(a):
> Le Monday 07 April 2003 11:48, BARTKO, Zoltan a écrit :
> > Dear all,
> >
> > what about trying to use the library used in OpenOffice (myspell)? It
> > uses c++, is a library and the affix files can cleanly be converted from
> > ispell to myspell.
> >
> > So you don't loose any languages.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Zoltan
>
> Could you send me adress where I can found myspell source ( not all
> openoffice package) ?
> I could not found it...

Perhaps it would be a good idea to discuss this problem on the aspell devel
mailing list and ask them if it's possible to convert ispell dictionaries to
aspell format.

Furthermore, as far as I know myspell is just a fork of of aspell specifically
suited for OpenOffice and all the changes should go back to aspell CVS. After
all, the developer of myspell and aspell is the very same guy.

--
Lukáš Tinkl
KDE developer; KOffice release manager