List:       koffice
Subject:    Display problem
From:       Scott Thomson <scott () wcn ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-04-01 12:07:06

Hi Folks,

I have recently installed Koffice 1.2.1 from rpm on RedHat Linux 8.0

However when I try and run any koffice applications, after the 'open new'
dialog the application opens in a huge window (many times the width of the
desktop) and completely blank! ie no toolbars, blank page etc.

I have searched the web for any reference to this phenomenon and have found
none. Is there something really obvious I'm missing here?

Many thanks

-
Scott