Hi, On Friday 07 March 2003 21:47, Tom daemond.com wrote: > If you would like to be success with K-office, you need better icons. > > Yes, everything is ONLY about the LOOK, believe me, you need better icons. Well, I doubt its *only* :) Just an empty shell that looks nice but does nothing useful wont amount to much. But I agree koffice apps can be polished a lot more in the looks department. There are two things happening that may help in the short term IMHO : - koffice icon contest - koffice usability study Cheers, Rob. ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice