List:       koffice
Subject:    Help!  KSpread ate my worksheet
From:       Catherine Neish <cdneish () triumf ! ca>
Date:       2003-03-07 23:04:01

Hi there,

I have encountered some problems using KSpread 1.1.1, and I am in need of help.
In the process of saving my most recent changes to a worksheet, the program
froze.  I logged out of KDE and back in again, in the hopes that that might help
the problem.  Unfortunately, it didn't.  Now, I can open every other KSpread
file, except the one I want.  There does appear to be a back-up file available,
but I do not know how to open it.

Would you have any advice for me?  I'd really hate to loose this very important
document.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Catherine Neish