List:       koffice
Subject:    koconvert command line tool
From:       Anthony Valentine <amv () sbsalaska ! com>
Date:       2003-03-07 21:12:52

Hello everyone.

I am in need of a command line tool to convert an rtf document into html
format.  I've tried koconvert and it works great!  The only problem, is
that when I do the conversion, a window opens to ask me for conversion
settings.  I am just accepting the defaults, so I am wondering if there
is a way to not have the window open at all?

Or does anyone know of a utility that will push the 'OK' button for me?

Thanks!!

--
Anthony Valentine <amv@sbsalaska.com>