Hi! I want to run some Presentations in Kpresenter in random order on a Kiosk system. Therefor i want to use a perl-script which control kpresenter via DCOP. At the moment i can start kpresenter with a file an start the presentation. I know if an Presentation has endet (if "dcop kpresenter-XXX View-0 getCurrentPage" = "-1") and can quit kpresenter. Now i want to start a 2nd kpresenter during the 1st is running the presentation. But the 2nd one is producing a "flash" at the screen during start. How can i start a 2nd kpresenter without disturbing the 1 presentation. (or more global: How to start a other application without any output on the screen (kstart --desktop 2 --iconify "kpresenter pre.kpr" does not do this) Or how to let the runnig presentation allways be in forground. please help chris ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice