I had a brief problem with kmail's threading. All of a sudden the threading was haywire - threads would mix and tangle for no apparent reason. I reset the threading and moved in and out of a directory I had set aside for one of the threads/email newsletters/discussion groups I am part of. I tried to get a print-screen to illustrate it, but it didn't copy. It seems to have had a spontaneous remission. Has anyone else experienced this, and what steps did they take to solve this problem? Wesley Parish -- Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?" You ask, "What is the most important thing?" Maku e ki, "He tangata, he tangata, he tangata." I reply, "It is people, it is people, it is people." ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice