List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Experiences with KWord 1.2.1 (KDE3.1)
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () Physik ! TU-Muenchen ! DE>
Date:       2003-02-19 14:34:04

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 03:18:11PM +0100, Nicolas Goutte wrote:

> In a German KWord, you choose "Einstellungen/KWord einrichten". Then you click
> on the icon "Oberfläche". Then you have "Abstand der waagrechten
> Gitterlinien" and "Abstand der senkrechten Gitterlinien".
>
> (I have never tested it, so I do not know if there is a catch somewhere.)

Thank you very much. It works fine. From a usuability point of few,
would it not be more logical to put this in the Format/Page or the
Format/Document (this one does not exist) section? I do not find it
very logical that this is in the KWord preference, especially because
in DTP mode it probably very much depends on the document if you want
to have a certain grid size or not and the grid size (maybe per page)
should be saved with the document.