On Wednesday 19 February 2003 13:58, Michael Thaler wrote: > On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 01:49:00PM +0100, JES wrote: > > A fine solution is to make a the drawing in another KOffice application > > and then include an object into the KWord document. > > But the problem I have then, is that when I send my document to someone > > else and he opens the document, he get confronted with the error > > "/home//doc/inserted_document.kpr doesn't exist". > > Is there a solution for this ? > > Using another KOffice application is fine if you want to import, > e.g. a complicated eps picture. But if I just want to add a line > somewhere or an arrow, especially somewhere in the text, this is not > possible. Would be nice to have this feature. I am thinking about > lines, rectangles, ellipses, maybe bezier curves which can be directly > added to the text. To some extend, one can use frames and just chose > one border as aline, but this is obviously not an elegant solution. I would like to make something like that. KPresenter can already do it, so it would be nice if KWord could it too. However the problem that I have is that KPresenter uses objects and KWord frames. That is very similar but not the same. I would like to do something but I do not see when I could take time to plan and do something like this. > > By the way, what about non-rectangular frames? It would be nice to put > text in an ellipse or so;-) > > Take care, > Michael > ____________________________________ > koffice mailing list > koffice@mail.kde.org > To unsubscribe please visit: > http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice