List:       koffice
Subject:    paragraph alignment
From:       "BARTKO, Zoltan" <bartko.zoltan () pobox ! sk>
Date:       2003-02-08 15:37:58

Ladies + Gentlemen:

A few days ago I downloaded the cvs verison of Koffice. It seems that paragraph \
alignment = justified works a little weird: As far as I know, the last line of a \
justified aligned paragraph looks as left aligned. Not in KWord, though (but the \
error may be in my box, that's true.) If I have a chapter title that does not reach \
till the middle of a line and is no longer than 1 line, the words are pulled apart in \
the area between the left side and the middle of the line.

Then: Maybe it is because I have an ill cvs client, but building from cvs was a \
little rough: the karbon and kspread filter build process complained about the \
non-existence of kspread and karbon parts, so I had to launch their build manually \
before I could continue. It would be nice to have these things corrected, only a \
matter of ordering.

Can anyone reproduce these things or confirm that the fault is with me?

Thanks

Zoltan Bartko