List:       koffice
Subject:    Any suggestions
From:       Robert Anderson <roberta () clear ! net ! nz>
Date:       2003-02-07 19:45:46

Dear Vadim
I came across your remarks on the  net concerning printing problems in KWord.
Our group here in New Zealand are really struggling to get KWord to print
fonts correctly. I am using release 3.0.3 in Mandrake 9 with a HP 6p Laser
printer.
Although OpenOffice prints all the fonts correctly KWord will print only Arial
and Times Roman, the remainder come out distorted or mostly as Arial types.
If you could give us a step by step solution that beginners could follow to
correct this problem we would be so grateful.
Many thanks
Bob