List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Printing
From:       Brian Avis <brian.avis () searhc ! org>
Date:       2003-01-29 18:13:44

kghostview apparently never got compiled when everything else did.   Who
would have thought it was that necessary.   gs is installed and working
though.   I am going back through and recompiling the kdegraphics
package to make sure that kghostview gets compiled and installed this time.

Jonathan Drews wrote:

>On Tuesday 28 January 2003 07:14 pm, Brian Avis wrote:
>

>>I have koffice 1.2.1 compiled and running on a Solaris 8 box (sparc).
>>
>>The applications appear to run fine.  But most of the apps don't
>>print. For instance kword and kspread won't even generate a print
>>preview.
>>

> Is Ghostscript installaed ? This could be why Kspread and Kword won't
>print preview. For the print preview open Kghostview and  go to
>Settings  -> Configure KGhostView -> Ghostscript and see if "gs" is
>specified in the interpreter section.

Brian Avis
SEARHC Medical Clinic
Juneau, AK 99801