List:       koffice
Subject:    Printing
From:       Brian Avis <brian.avis () searhc ! org>
Date:       2003-01-29 1:14:56

Hi all,

Perhaps this is a stupid question but I can't figure it out.

I have koffice 1.2.1 compiled and running on a Solaris 8 box (sparc).

The applications appear to run fine.  But most of the apps don't print.
  For instance kword and kspread won't even generate a print preview.
 I have tried fiddling around with the print filters (which is what got
kivio to print for me) with no success.   So what trick do I need to
know to get printing to work?  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Brian Avis
SEARHC Medical Clinic