List:       koffice
Subject:    Some small problems with KWord
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () physik ! tu-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2003-01-25 12:23:52

Hello,

I found some small problems with KWord:

First, if I insert a footnote in a header, the header shows up in the
table of contents with a hash at the end, for example:

Table of Contents
1. Introduction#
              ~~~

Second, when I create a page with a couple of picture frames on it
(not inline frames) and insert a page after that, the text is moved to
the next page, but the graphics are not. Is this by intention? Maybe
it would be nice to have a tag like "anchor frame to page"

Third: I know it was discussed before, but when I use the page mode, I
cannot insert footnotes. I know this mode is meant to be a DTP
mode. Anyway, it would be nice, if there would still be a insert
footnote command, even if it only places a frame at the right position
on the page.  Without this it is pretty hard to make footnotes.

I did not look at KWord since KWord 1.1 and I am really impressed how
well it is doing now!

Cheers,
Michael