List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kontour is gone
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-01-19 15:20:14

David could you move the directories applixgraphic and msod from
koffice/filters/kontour to koffice/filters/karbon ?

Both filters can stay nearly as they are, just what is written to the (now
Karbon) file must be changed and this has already been done in the past for
the WMF filter.

Thank you in advance!

Have a nice day/evening/night!