List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: problem with printing of formulas
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2003-01-18 0:28:04

On Wednesday 15 January 2003 12:01 pm, Marcello Di Guglielmo wrote:
> Hi
> My name's Marcello
> I've found a problem in printing formulas with kformula or using
> kword when i insert a formula in a document.
> A lot of simbols was not printed even if they are digited on the
> docuoment and appears on the screen.
> I think that the problem is indipendent from my printer becouse also
> the printing on a file pdf or ps was incorrect.
> Is possible to resolve this problem?

 Hi Marcello:

 That is correct, the problem is not a printing problem. You need to
download and install the Esstix fonts. These are installed with Kde's
font installer. See Chapter 6. Mathematical Fonts, in the Kformula
handbook. Click on 'Help' in the topmost toolbar of Kformula, to open
the Kformula handbook.

								Kind Regards,
								Jonathan