First off, thanks for the reply and the assistance. I apologize for my part in the delay and the feedback loop; holiday travel and so on... I think the print filter idea is going to be workaround to get me through this project; thanks all for your tips and tricks regarding paper sizes, the glories of the metric system, and geometrical shortsightedness of 8.5in x 11in paper. All pitfalls that I probably would have fallen into. Regarding the feature style going forward, here is my proposal: I think the separate dialog box, after the frameset box, is the way to go; so that the frames can be ordered in the frameset like songs in an xmms playlist. Someone wisely pointed out that this is complicated because the frames don't have names. While, I'm sure it's not too difficult to add a name field into the object, the real problem I see is the default naming convention. I would propose that by default, each frame might be named after its location; page x, column y, frame z. This would be dynamically updated as the user moves frames around, so then when the user opens the GUI, the information is current. Then, if the user chooses, they might use the dialog box to rename the frames in the frameset, and after that, the name would be static. I'd be happy to take a crack at fooling around with this feature, but I can't promise it in any kind of timely manner. If it's a simple matter for one of the development team, and they feel inclined to take care of it... But I'm happy to help in whatever way the devel team feels is useful. Thanks again, Sean C. ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice