List:       koffice
Subject:    Problem with .kde/share/apps/koffice/autocorrect/en_US.xml.
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2002-12-27 5:00:09

Kword 1.2post (Using KDE 3.1.0 (RCS))
gcc 3.2.0

Hi:

 I am working on adding words to the en_US.xml.in
.kde/share/apps/koffice/autocorrect and it can happen that the auto
correct will generate false corrections with contractions. Rob Kaper
pointed out that the correction your an -> you're an can generate a
spurious result in the following example:

Your AN routine has a ....

gets corrected to:

you're an routine has a ....

Should I remove the contraction corrections from the en_US.xml ?

						Regards,
						Jonathan