List:       koffice
Subject:    KWord and headers. footers
From:       Rodolfo Conde Martinez <aragorn () ciencias ! unam ! mx>
Date:       2002-12-18 1:34:33

	Hi....

	I was 'exploring' kword and found out it can do a lot of cool stuff like
latex, (dont wanna learn that :) im very lazy) and was trying the
footers/headers to add some things like the seccion the reader is on (on the
top header of each page) and the page number (on the footer) everything went
smooth, my DataBase homework looks beatyfull (only thing im using smartDraw
to make drawings, as karbon14 and kivio isnt very usable now :(, and the
KFormula really is very cool, formulas with my own fonts :) ) but i found
some problems or cant make it (well maybe i just dont know how to do):

	- First i did the bottom line of the frames headers visible, and it is
visible in KWord, but when i print to PS or PDF it doest show, only the text
in the headers.

	- The headers and footers show up in every page, but i got one 'Presentation
like' fist page where i dont want the headers/footers to show, its just that
one, i dont know if its posible to hide them in this page.

	- I wanted to add in the headers to the left the document title, and the
current section to the right, but i couldnt do that, i tried with tabs, but
as the sections got different lenghts, there was trouble (for example the
header became 2-rows frame :( ) is there any way to acomplish this ??

	KWord is exelent keep up the great job !!!

	And as i said before: KWord & KFormula are a great team !!!!

	Thanks in advance...

	Greetings.....

--
rcm