List:       koffice
Subject:    kpresenter
From:       mckemie () spamcop ! net
Date:       2002-12-17 14:11:48

My wife is a math professor and has encountered a great deal of trouble
getting tex data into powerpoint.  I have been encouraging her for
years to use Linux; I use Linux exclusively, but very little X.  Can
you tell me: Does Kpresenter offer a path for math type presentations?

--
Willie  USS Harry S Truman: 97,000 tons of diplomacy