List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: uninstall 1.2
From:       Øyvind Stegard <oyvind.stegard () bluezone ! no>
Date:       2002-12-13 9:55:03

On Thursday 12 December 2002 19:47, Gary Morris wrote:
> How?
As root
--------
If you have compiled it from source
 1) ..and don't have the source dir
 unpack the original 1.2 source, configure it for you kde dir, and issue 'make
uninstall'
 2) have the original build/source dir intact
 go into this dir and issue: 'make uninstall'

If you use RPM
 Depends on distribution, I really don't know, cause I always compile from
source. But something like this perhaps:
 rpm -qa | grep -i koffice
 ..
 blah blah, find koffice rpm in this list (probably not a very long list)
 --
rpm -e [name of koffice rpm]

Don't blame me for disasters occuring because of these isntructions. They work
well for me.

Øyvind Stegard