List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kontour, Karbon14 & Krita
From:       rwlbuis () xs4all ! nl
Date:       2002-12-10 16:40:15

Hi,

> And I became so disappointed because neither Kontour or Karbon14 work as
> well. The Karbon14 that came with my KDE didn't have all the features I
> saw
> at your website and Kontour simply didn't work, I couldn't draw lines,

What features are that? And what features are you missing?

> work
> with text and etc.

Yes, forget about kontour, sorry :} Look for karbon14 to be the replacement.

> What can I do? I have to download the new version from your website (1.2),
> or wait for a new version (1.3)?

BTW the current version of karbon14 is much better than what was in 1.2,
for instance now there is the possibility to import svg, edit nodes etc. I
have no easy solution for testing current karbon, other than try to
compile from source or get someone to compile it for you. Perhaps someone
can make a package, what distro do you use if I may ask?
Cheers,

Rob.