List:       kde-commits
Subject:    Re: koffice
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-11-30 11:48:02

Yes, it looks much better but there is still a little problem.

lib/Makefile.am uses stills the conditional include_KARBON, which is not
defined anymore. (Attached is the result of make -f Makefile.cvs)

I suppose that the fix should be easy, but I have not the time to do it now.

Have a nice day/evening/night!

On Saturday 30 November 2002 11:14, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> On Samstag, 30. November 2002 01:54, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > And does it work after your change? No!
> >
> > Kontour set the DO_NOT_COMPILE too late, so it cannot be used.
> > With my change backed out, Kontour's filters are still compiled.
> >
> > If you want to make it like David has asked it, fine with me! If you do
> > not want to do it, then there is only the solution that I have found. Or
> > do you see another?
> >
> > Here the relevant extract of the generated koffice/filters/Makefile
>
> I think I found a solution that's both nicer and cleaner :)
>
> Greetings, Stephan

["makecvs.txt" (text/plain)]

This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
autoheader: `config.h.in' is unchanged
*** Creating Makefile templates
lib/Makefile.am:1: include_KARBON does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
make[1]: *** [cvs] Fehler 1
make: *** [all] Fehler 2