List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Simple export to MS Word
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-11-26 20:10:00

You can use the RTF export, if you do not need styles.

Be careful that a bug in KWord's RTF import filter (in KOffice 1.2) eats a
character after a non-ASCII character. So if you write in English or if you
do not need to import what you have just exported, it is fine.

(By the way: RTF files exported by MS Word work can be imported without this
non-ASCII problem.)

Have a nice day/evening/night!