List:       koffice
Subject:    failed to open document
From:       Marek Janda <nyx () nyx ! cz>
Date:       2002-11-26 19:55:55

Hello,
I've got this problem and after I tried some other solutions, I ended here. I
used KOffice (KWord) from CVS for some time - saved some documents and now,
after reemerging with new sources, I cannot open them - and there is one
file, I really need. I tried to open it in latest cvs version, original 1.2
version, but it always gives me "Error - Reason: Invalid document: no file
'maindoc.xml'" - I thought, the file is corrupted, but I get the same message
even with backup file - and it's unlikely that both files are corrupted (no
crashes on my system for a long time). I wonder if anybody could try to open
the file and send it to me in plaintext (if he's able to open it) or at least
tell me the bad news, that I have to rewrite those two pages from scratch...

The file is here:
http://www.nyx.cz/nyx/eliade_mytus.kwd

--
S pozdravem