As David has written "read the archives", I will just add: please use RTF= =20 (Rich Text Format) to export to MS Word. Have a nice day/evening/night! On Monday 18 November 2002 02:20, Brad Laue wrote: > This might be an FAQ, and if so I'd like to suggest its inclusion on a > website. :-) > > I'm very interested in using KOffice, but note its inability to export > to MS Word format. > > I have noticed that the import mechanisms used by OpenOffice.org do an > excellent job of importing MS Word files, but am unimpressed with the > overall bulk of the suite. > > Is it a possibility to begin using OpenOffice.org's import/export > filters in KOffice, in a future version? > > Cheers, > Brad ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice